Online ME Masters Non-Thesis
Mines ME is hiring faculty! Apply now
Mechanical Engineering by the numbers
master’s and PhD students
2022 average starting salary for BSME graduates
awarded research in
fiscal year 2022
undergrads who complete internships
Top Bachelor’s Awarded in ME
in return-on-investment for
low income students
Public University in CO (U.S. News & World Report, 2022)
Edikan Udofia’s early professional years at the Aiteo Group showed him to the dynamic energy challenges of the African continent. ...
Alaina Clar: "The Mines student community has diverse passions, and you can always find an outlet for them."
see more student highlights »
Faculty & Research Highlights
Advanced Industry Grant Awarded to Dr. Andrew Petruska for Work on Balance Therapy
CUSTOM SKI DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING EVENT HIGHLIGHTED BY ROCKY MOUNTAIN PBS
Rob Braun named University Distinguished Professor
Mines professor aims to slash additive manufacturing costs, keep printers in U.S.
Human Center Design Studio – Assistive Rollerblade Prototype presented to Veteran
see more department highlights »
Want to learn more about Mechanical Engineering at Mines?
(Required ME Software)
for Working Professionals
- Five teams from around the world to compete in second Over the Dusty Moon Challenge
- Better balance, better life: Mines PhD grad transitions thesis topic into health tech startup
- 5 Mines professors named University Distinguished Professors
- Mines professor aims to slash additive manufacturing costs, keep printers in U.S.
- Colorado School of Mines part of multi-university team selected by DoD for social science research
- Energy efficient living: Mines professor leads project to refurbish neighborhood
- Mines faculty teaching robots how to think, share information
- Colorado School of Mines, Lunar Outpost reach Level 2 of NASA’s Break the Ice Challenge
- GEFI Innov8x Challenge showcases Mines student ideas on the future of energy
- ADAPT receives $4.2M to continue additive manufacturing research with U.S. Army
What can Mechanical@Mines do for you?
In 2024, the year of our 150th anniversary, we will celebrate Colorado School of Mines’ past, present and possibilities. By celebrating and supporting the Campaign for MINES@150 you will help elevate Mines to be an accessible, top-of-mind and first-choice for students, faculty, staff, recruiters and other external partners. When you give, you are ensuring Mines becomes even more distinctive and highly sought-after by future students, alumni, industry, and government partners over the next 150 years. We look forward to celebrating Mines’ sesquicentennial with you and recognizing the key role you play in making the MINES@150 vision a reality through your investments of time, talent and treasure. Give now