From the Mines Newsroom: Mechanical Engineering Professor of Practice Craig Brice was awarded the Ben L. Fryrear Endowed Chair for ... Read more
Braun and Sullivan win collaborative award with Nexceris and Northwestern University to develop reversible fuel cell energy storage systems
Mechanical Engineering Professors Robert Braun and Neal Sullivan, in collaboration with world leading developers of solid oxide cell ... Read more
A cross-disciplinary team from Mines is partnering with Pioneer Astronautics, an aerospace research and development company located in ... Read more
An Arvada girl will have a helluva Halloween costume this year, thanks to Prof. Jeff Ackerman and the Mines Maker Society. Dr. Ackerman Read more
Prof. Greg Jackson sat down with The Electrochemical Society (ECS) for an interview in their series, "The ECS Community Adapts and ... Read more
Prof. Anne Silverman is collaborating with Naval Health Research Center (NHRC) on a new award from the Department of Defense as part of Read more
Prof. Jason Porter has entered into an agreement to gasify bio oil for Greenfield Global, a leading producer of raw materials for the ... Read more
Jackson, Braun and Vincent win $700k to design and develop a new generation of hybrid electric power plants for aviation
Mines professors in mechanical and electrical engineering have won $700,000 to design and develop a new generation of hybrid electric ... Read more
Prof. Mohsen Asle Zaeem (Mechanical Engineering) and Prof. Amy Clarke (Metallurgical and Materials Engineering) were awarded $562,000 ... Read more
The Mines Mechanical Engineering department ranked No. 33 in the latest U.S. News & World Report "best colleges" ranking for ... Read more
From Mines Newsroom
- Alexis Navarre-Sitchler, Craig Brice named Fryrear Chairs for Innovation and Excellence
- Anne Silverman named Fellow of American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Five ways Mines researchers and their students are making campus safer during the pandemic
- Ashlyn Orr: "I am working in the Human-Centered Design Studio which I love because we are making things that people will actually use."
- Taylor Keller: "I choose Mines because of its highly ranked engineering programs and small class sizes."
- Nadia Smith: "The people you meet at Mines, the support you have here, and the education you will receive is unmatched…"
- Mines student honored as 2020 National Gold Award Girl Scout
In 2024, the year of our 150th anniversary, we will celebrate Colorado School of Mines’ past, present and possibilities. By celebrating and supporting the Campaign for MINES@150 you will help elevate Mines to be an accessible, top-of-mind and first-choice for students, faculty, staff, recruiters and other external partners. When you give, you are ensuring Mines becomes even more distinctive and highly sought-after by future students, alumni, industry, and government partners over the next 150 years. We look forward to celebrating Mines’ sesquicentennial with you and recognizing the key role you play in making the MINES@150 vision a reality through your investments of time, talent and treasure. Give now