Research Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering
Dr. Ricote completed a four-year appointment at the Technical University of Denmark/Risø National Laboratory in Roskilde, Denmark where she developed PCFCs electrode materials, among other projects.
Dr. Ricote joined Mines in 2012 and has been working since on the development of protonic ceramic fuel cells and membrane reactors.
She has been elected as Chair of the Colorado Section of the American Ceramic Society.
- Characterization of defect-transport properties in protonic ceramic materials
- Electrode development for protonic-ceramic fuel cells & membrane reactors
- Processing of protonic ceramic materials
- Thermal and chemical expansions
- Atom-probe tomography of grain boundaries in protonic ceramic materials
- Composite materials